Firewater Tubs are your solution to relaxing comfortably no matter how far from civilization you go. We’ve been building our tubs for 30+ years and we know what it takes to kick back and relax in the great outdoors.
Firewater Tubs are constructed of a unique wood burning aluminum stove submersed within a 6′ 2″ inside diameter and 46″ deep one-piece polyethylene tank. The tub has seating for 5 people and comfortable standing room for 2 more.
Each tub is constructed with 100% Canadian red cedar staves. Colours and materials for the exterior covering and interior liner are fully customizable. The tub package includes 1″ Styrofoam side insulation, 2″ Styrofoam bottom insulation and Styrofoam insulated seat cavities. A lightweight, custom fit lid is included, which can be secured with locking buckles.
For $4995 plus applicable taxes, the tub package includes: tank and lid, bands, cedar wrapped exterior, insulation package, stove, fence, chimney, rain cap, ash scoop, paddle for water circulation, thermometer and instruction info.
SOME OTHER DETAILS TO NOTE ABOUT SETTING UP AND USING YOUR FIREWATER HOT TUB TO ENSURE YOUR MAXIMUM ENJOYMENT AND LONGEVITY OF THE HOT TUB
- Download a user manual here for optimal use of your tub! Download PDF
- Your Firewater Tub should be supported on flat level ground. Railway ties, landscape ties, or heavy timber act as excellent support for your tub.
- Depending on the size of burning material, how often the fire is stoked, water temperature and outside temperature, it will take about 3-5 hours to heat the water to ideal temperature of 102 –106 degrees F.
- Your tub weighs 5,800 lbs when full of water. Position it on the foundation then build your access decking around it afterwards. 24″ is a good height for tub access.
- A simple inexpensive pump and filter may be added to your Firewater Hot Tub to allow you to keep the water for months at a time without draining it. Otherwise, water should be changed every 5 to 8 days, depending on use.
- The tub holds approximately 600 gallons of water. It takes about 2 hours to fill your tub with a garden hose.
Have questions? Interested in ordering yourself an easy to use, easy to keep addition to your outdoor space?